Saturday, January 10, 2009

screw it.

always thought that you and me would last
you turn your back on everything we shared in the past
i'm back the way i was before you came and changed me
an explicit motherfucker ready to kill if needed be

the memories are painful
enough to make me tremble
thought about it so hard, yesterday it made me stumble
in the snow where i was cold and alone but its' been worse
spyin' his car parked by your crib makes me curse

should never have let you get that close to me
it doesn't even bother you that we're through. you look happy.
a line of dickwads assembled in a row to please you
deep inside you know that to me they can't compare to.

how lucky, how cute that things are going really swell.
my life is just a shy away from living in hell.
nothing's goin' my way: school, work, and even you
everything's lost... i hate the shit you put me through.





No comments: