Saturday, August 29, 2009

first saturday of the semester.

and i find myself in school at 8 am. lol. medical terminology class on saturday mornings.
I should kill myself lol, its a 3 hr class from 9-11:50. i hope the people are nice.

anyways. H&R lowering springs came in yesterday. cool. i'm just waiting on the rear shocks and i'm good to go. won't be able to do wheels this weekend, dad's painting the garage floor. i'll probably do the ground kit though and give the Rav a good wash. Vacuum the inside. I'll probably head over to speedquest to get the air spencer freshener, my car stinks for some odd reason, i have no idea. i'll also get a stewie bobble head from wal-mart or something lol. who knows. read up on some A&P tonight after gaming. damn man is it time to upgrade the internal HD? hmm probably wait for pay check this upcoming week before getting the upgrade. ooooooh and i want that sparco backpack T_T.

No comments: