Sunday, March 15, 2009

the one to find

i wonder where you could ever be
in this strange, vast, and open sea.
i feel my loneliness cry out for you
but i know one day you'll be with me.

i've not the faintest clue who you are
but i'm sure you're out there, somewhere.
waiting, as patient as i currently wait.
for the fair moment that we'll share.

my mornings are glum and pointless
because you don't call to tell me
good morning, that you love me dearly,
what an exciting day today would be.

instead i force myself to rise
against my wish to just lay still.
because everyday i hope and pray
to meet you and for once feel real.

for without you in my life i am nothing
fainter than any shadow without you near.
only you can fill this empty void within me
and totally rid me of my doubts and fear.

kailan pa kaya natin makikilala ang isa't isa,
para matapos na ang aking paghahanap.
na makumpleto na ang pagkatao ko,
at sabay na tayong umabot sa alapaap.


No comments: